Member News

Important Year-End Tax Information

2017 Tax Forms

2017 tax forms will be included with your year-end eStatements or mailed paper statements. You will only receive tax forms if the qualifications listed below are met.


Primary account owners will receive 1099-INT forms if you have done any of the following:

  • Received at least $10 in dividends
  • Forfeited $10
  • Paid $10 in taxes
  • Had any amount of backup withholding

1098 FORM

  • A 1098 form is generated for any account holders who paid at least $600 in mortgage interest.

Please keep these forms for tax reporting purposes. You will not receive a separate copy in the mail.

If you have any questions, please contact an ECCU representative by calling us at 814-455-6400.